Saturday 8 April 2017

Exposed: BOOBILICIOUS NOLLY WOOD ACTRESS COSSY ORJIAKOR THREATENS TO EXPOSE DIRTY SECRET OF PASTOR IBIYEOMIE

Still On the Pastor Ibiyeomie vs Kemi Olunloyo case, Cossy Ojiakor has just theatened Pastor Ibiyeomie
to Release Kemi Olunloyo or she will release her statement of account where his name showed, Cossy stated that she recieved a hand written thank you letter from Kemi sent to her from prison with the below caption ;
To whom it may concern….. this really got me….i have never met this annoying lady … Never
spoke to her on phone . But here she is thanking me
for absolutely doing nothing …….. Am seriously
moved..i wish I can perfect her bail… But why will I
have to stress myself when I know you will do
it… ..my case is similar but different to hers … I can
identify with her in this case …….just because I know
things most people don’t know.. . Things they
won’t believe…… Mr? You are a famous Nigerian
Pastor…. It’s almost Easter… And if this lady remain
in prison this Easter I will boldly post my statement
of account…. Where your name showed… Thanks
for the tithe money u sent to me… Besides your not
the first man of god to give me such offerings.. .. I
don’t run an NGo…like the rest of your girls…am a
big sinner.. So you obviously were not paying for
my repentance…..HELP? Don’t even say that…
Because am a middle class lady and am 100%
better than some of your church members..those
are the ones that need help.. Anyway. . You did not
buy the SUV as you promised, for all the pimping I
did for you.. . So I don’t have any obligation to keep
your name secret anymore…. Release
hnn….#freemadamkoo @hnnafrica
..please…..hopefully she will trend with care in her
future stories….. Besides… My buddy have this
account password and will continue where I stop. If
harm come to me…. And if madam koo is freed I
will never mention your name. Ever again….I SWEAR
…. .. Even in my little gossips .. I will forever keep
calm. … Thou my book will still come out. But it will
focus less on you.. Thanks in anticipation. Your
ex_pimp… Cossy

No comments: