Thursday 3 August 2017

"That I Don't Share My Pains On Social Media Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Them " Says Dolapo Oni


In an Era where Celebs flaunt their flamboyant life styles on Social Media, so many people try to imitate them or have their lives even for a day thinking their lives are perfect.  Pregnant Marcy Dolapo Oni got a DM from a follower saying she wished she had her life, but Dolpo said when she got the direct message, she wasn't sure if she should cry or laugh. According to her, she doesn't have a perfect life either but only choose to take her pains to the Most High (that's God) instead of social media. She however took to her open page to advise the fan and others who think people like her never go through pains.

She wrote;


Someone sent me a DM this morning stating that they wish "they had my life because it is smooth and has no issues". To be honest didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Please don't use social media to gauge the "quality" of Ones life. Just because you don't see someone in pain doesn't mean they aren't. I choose to share my pain with THE MOST HIGH! He is the only one that will see you through any situation. So to the person that sent the DM please look to him and not to people that seemingly have a "great" life. πŸ™πŸΎGod bless

No comments: