Sunday 21 May 2017

MARRAIGE: Two Keys To a LASTING HAPPY MARRAIGE💑


Looking at the world today and the high rate of Divorce and broken marraiges, one could only wonder " Is there an Antidote,  is there a SECRET TO A LASTING MARRAIGE?
YES THERE IS.

When God united the first man and woman in MARRAIGE,  he never indicated that the union would be only Temporary. Adam and Eve were to be together for LIFE. (Genesis 2:24) God's  standard for an honorable Marraige is the uniting of one Male and One Female. Only Gross Sexual immortality on the part of one or both mates provides Scriptural grounds for divorce with the possibility of remarriage.- Matthew 5:32.
   Some may wonder, is it possible for two individuals to live together for an indefinitely long time? Yes, it's possible, here are 2 keys or factors according to the bible that can make lasting Marraige possible:
                       The First Key💟
Love. Love  is the first key to a Lasting Marraige. Interestingly there are different kinds of love identified in the bible, but one most important one for a lasting Marraige is a.ga'pe love. This kind of love is Governed by Principles found in God's word the Bible. It's an unselfish concern for doing to others what is right and good from God's standpoint,whether the recipient appears to deserve it or not. Such love enables Married Couples to follow the bible's counsel recorded at Colossians 3:13 which encourages all to keep putting up with one another and forgiving each other freely just as Jehovah God freely forgives us. So love is one vital key to a Lasting Marraige.
                       
                        The Second Key
Respect. If two MARRIED people truly Love each Other, they will RESPECT EACH OTHER. Respect is defined as giving Consideration to others, honoring them. God's word counsels all Christians, including husbands and wives to take the lead in Showing honor to one another (Romans 12:10). The wife should HAVE DEEP RESPECT FOR THE HUSBAND(Ephesians 5:33) the husband should Likewise honor the wife as a Weaker Vessel (1 Peter 3:7)
   Yes those who really want to enjoy a LASTING AND HAPPY MARRAIGE should Cultivate Genuine love 💛💖 and Respect for GOD and for EACH OTHER. Remaining faithful to each other and keeping the Marraige Bed without Defilement will not only Lead to a LASTING HAPPY MARRAIGE but will also attract GOD'S BLESSINGS ON THE MARRAIGE.

SOURCE: The Book  "The Secret Of FAMILY HAPPINESS. Published by Jehovah's Witnesses. You can get a copy of the book by requesting from Jehovah's Witnesses in your area or download from jw.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started dating when I was incredibly young. I was 19 years old when we first began to show interest in Ron. Thern was 25 and basically ready for marriage. I was ready to explore college life. Neither of us were Christians, but both of us enjoyed our friendship and what became a romantic relationship—except it was not a good or healthy relationship because Ron was having an affair with my friend Ela. My immaturity and desire to explore didn’t match his readiness for marriage. We tried twice at engagement and broke it off twice. Both heartbroken by sin and what seemed like the end, we parted ways.

After that second engagement to Ron ended, I went to a friend’s of ine who is from west africa, heard the Voddo love spell they possess in africa for what might have been helpful to me, and submitted my time to contact Dr Itua from west africa. whom I tell my marraige with Ron and he promised to help me in which he askk me for names / pictures then after 3 days of Dr Itua love spell, Ron call me and ask me to reconcile with him for a better chance to make things right for our lifetime marraige so that how My life was forever changed. I still loved Ron and he loves me more, but I knew that now we could never be together if not for the help of Dr Itua love spell. Ron and I are now have 4 wonderful kids all grown up, I thank Dr Itua Love spell. So I will advise anyone here to contact Dr Itua if you are having Rolling coster relationship or marraige because Dr Itua can help you with love spell to stable your marraige or relationship without any side effect.
Here is Dr Itua Contact details,
Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number: +2348149277967