Sunday 21 May 2017

RACIST: Nigerian Lady Exposes Lebanese Man who called her a "MONKEY" and Threatened Her For Turning Him Down!!!


 In this Era of Domestic Violence against women, more women are Learning to speak up and alert the world through SociaL Media early before things gets out of hands. One of such BRAVE WOMEN is a Nigerian lady Mary Irabo, who received insults and threats from a Lebanese expatriate Based in Rivers State, Ahmad Nasr, after she turned him down.

Mary shared their Whatsapp conversations on Facebook and wrote;

"This white stunk devil ( Ahmad Nasr 08108782444 ) called me a SLAVE and a MONKEY🐒 buh he has the guts to feed from my country.If I don't gain anything from this country atleast I deserve some RESPECT as a woman." 
 Read their conversation after the cut






I think something has to be done to protect women from men Like this!!!
Visit and follow www.Kamcice.blogspot.com for more Latest gists and beauty skincare tips.

No comments: