Friday 19 May 2017

Death Alert: A South African Lady Exposes Death Threats Texts Recieved From Her Ex- Boyfriend

This is becoming all too common. While still mourning the loss of pretty South African Lady who was burnt to death by her boyfriend, another South African woman has CRIED OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...
Not again! The rate of domestic violence is on the rise! if a girl doesn't want you again can't you just move on as a guy without killing or harassing them? 
Another South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole (pictured above) is under death threat by her ex boyfriend, and have shared their private conversation as she cried for help.
According to her, the man has tried to run over her several time. her Facebook post below...

"Where do I go to get help and protection before I become another static of a young woman killed by her ex boyfriend....the police have failed me.
Since January 2017 he follows me around if he is not following me around he is parked in front of the complex gate where I stay and changes his numbers when I block him. He has tried to run me over while walking and off the road while driving home as a result my car is dented.
This man abused the mother of his child and ex girlfriend and I was lucky he never abused me I jumped ship before I could witness his dangerous ranging temper.
His name is Emmanuel some know him as David.
HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!"










No comments: