Wednesday 10 May 2017

Iheoma Nnadi "Former MBGN" Body Shames An IG User who Blasted Her For Living With a Man She Is Not Married To


Its the Norm these days to see unmarried couples living together and even having babies๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ‘ช. Iheoma  Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, who joined the trend by living with her beau Emenike, got seriously blasted by an IG User when she  took to her Instagram page to wish her man, Emmanuel Emenike a happy birthday as he turned a year older today.


Iheoma posted loved up photos with Emmanuel and wrote; "Happy birthday to the keeper of my heart❤️ my husband๐Ÿ‘ซ my favorite pain in the ass๐Ÿ˜ญ my only beau.
Today I pray that God almighty bless you with long life, peace and prosperity, always. 
I Love you my king ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ Time to celebrate ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ƒ"


See the IG users comment and Iheoma's reply below....




No comments: