Friday 31 March 2017

Hudah Monroe suffers complications after breast Enlargement Surgery

Former BBA contestant, Hudah Monroe aka hudahthebosschick...Survived a breast enlargement complication which she suffered due to the plastic surgery she had, she took to her Instagram page to share this...
huddahthebosschick
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group
huddahthebosschick Got complications from a previous
cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am
pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job
on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but
I'm well now 🌚.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
πŸ™πŸΎ
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic
Surgery group for making me feel amazing and
confident once again! I would definitely recommend
them to anyone!
#SUPERDOCTORS πŸ’―
   See why I did a post on Natural ways to Enlarge BOOBS and avoid complications...lol. We are glad she is fine....πŸ’–πŸ’Ÿ yourself the way you are...

No comments: