Sunday 26 March 2017

RISING STAR: OLAJUMOKE MAKES IT AT GERMAN TV

My people see blessing oooo...
Olajumoke the one time pretty bread seller, who was discovered and is now a model, Saw that Her photo bomb pic was rated on a TV show in Germany as the 6th best picture in the world. The happy 'model' took to her Instagram page and wrote



"Aunty TY @tybello look what I found!!! My photo bomb picture was voted number 6 best picture in the world yesterday on a TV program called Galileo on Prosieben TV in Germany , while my story was told to inspire people.

Thanks to @berveleen.m for taking pictures/videos and sending to my inbox.
God bless you.
Grace found me!!!
Thanks to my management @qtabyevents for constant work.
#olajumoke #smallgirlbigGod #grace"

       MAY I BE DISCOVERED OOO GOOD GOD 

No comments: