Wednesday 22 March 2017

Hey Guys; How To Lighten That Embarrassing Dark Under Arm (arm pit)

 So today am gonna be Sharing my Natural Skincare Tips with you.
And today's topic is "How to Ligthen Your Under Arm *we call it arm pit lol* naturally".
Make sure you follow this blog for regular yips like this.
   So quickly, we need ingredients like; 1. Little water. 2. Lime or Lemon. I prefer Lemon for faster results.
3. Baking Soda. And a bowl a clean bowl and cotton pad or clean hands lol.
    Method of preparation:
Extract lemon seeds we wont be needing them. Squeeze out some lemon juice into a clean bowl, add your baking soda a table spoon depending on the amount of juice you have, add a little water. Little water oooo. Mix well to form a paste, don't mind the bubbles.
   Method of application:
Firts moisten your under arm with your left over LEMON just rub on it then apply the paste I prefer using my hands to ensure I rub it in well. And that's all. Wash of after about 10 to 20 minutes depending on your skin.
 My videos will be out soon for better explanation but mean while dont forget to follow this blog and leave a comment below.πŸ‘πŸ’ŸπŸ’–

No comments: