Sunday 26 March 2017

MARRIED Woman Sets HUSBAND's Two cars on fire over baby Mama wahala

I Wonder Why Most Men Act So Stupidly. Well its always said :Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned !!!! Right? Well a woman just proved that saying right.
She took to social media to seek for advice
from other online users .
According to her , her husband does not take care of her rather treats his mistress and her baby better.
So in anger , she burnt her car and his two cars while destroying more valuable properties in their home.
Read her story below :
I just drove my husband’ s 2 cars and mine to a very deserted place and burnt It to ashes . I broke the 3 television in our house, destroyed all his personal belonging, I am still thinking of more things to do
before he gets back because if I don’ t vent now I might poison him or send assassins to kill him because of the way am feeling right now. I also drove my kids to my sister ’ s place for safety .
This is my story
I have 4 kids and I know what I suffered to bring them up , my husband was never in the picture , he just gets
me pregnant and disappear until I give birth. All my kids took pap because each time I asked for money
he will grumble, it was that bad that my kids also used napkin including my last baby who is one year old now still uses napkin because the father will always
grumble , am just a house wife all I have is what he gives me . If he is in a good mood he can buy pampers but when it finishes he won ’t replace . I back my child to cook his meal , he even refused to get me
a washing machine, I was wash with my hands. My husband is not poor he is very ok , a manager in the bank is not a small boy .
3 days ago I found some pictures on his whattap message.
My husband has a baby outside . That is not my Pain , after all it is a man ’ s world , but my anger was
what he shopped for the baby , the baby is just 5months old from his chat . This is the milk my husband buys for his outside child , he buys it in cartoon,I Wil attach the pictures. He bought his
outside child huggies diapers ,washing machine and
bought the gal a brand new car . I did not
understand, does it mean my own kids do not deserve
the best ,my child still wears napkin and drinks
pap,while he spends this amount of Money on one
child . I have 2 boys and 2 girls for him. What is my
offence . I kept him quit to travel first before I act . I
need answers before I go crazy . Why did he marry me
if he can ’ t love my kids , I don’ t get.
         My Advice to this woman is: Lady two wrongs don't make a right. You are the woman...you are the pillar of your home. Don't let another woman shatter your home anymore. Enough is Enough now go down on your knees and CRY YES CRY TO JEHOVAH THE TRUE GOD. TELL HIM YOUR PAIN. HE IS A GOD OF JUSTICE. LET HIM FIGHT FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T END UP IN JAIL OR LOOSE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR KIDS WILLNOW BE LEFT WITHOUT YOU. FIGHT NOT PHYSICALLY BUT SPIRITUALLY BY PRAYING FERVENTLY AND WORK HARD TO BE CLOSER TO HIM ....COMMUNICATE WITH HIM. TRY TO WIN HIM OVER TO YOUR SIDE. MAY GOD BLESS THE GOOD WOMEN OUT THERE AND REWARD THE EVIL HUSBAND SNATCHERS WITH KARMA.

No comments: